Terms and conditions for usage
The term Radiant Barrier Guru or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Texas, US. Our company registration number is on file and available upon request. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Texas, United States.
All content, written, graphical and in video form is protected under the copyright of this site. A license to use this content may be granted upon written request to the owner of this site. There is also an expressed license to use this content without request if and only if, all of the provisions below are met:
- You must include each post in its entirety, without modification. Excerpts from posts are not allowed. Any alteration of headlines, posts, videos or any other part of the content is not allowed.
- You must include proper attribution to this site immediately before or after your placement of this content on your site. That attribution should be in the form of a resource box or by line with the following information:
- Any links within the post must remain intact.
- The title of the article must remain intact and link back to this site.